How To Order
Ordering from Martin's
Credit card orders are accepted on-line, by fax, or by phone. PayPal orders may only be received on-line. We do not accept payments made by check.
ORDERING OVER THE INTERNET:
- Ordering over the internet is safe, easy, and totally secure.
- When you order from Martin's over the internet, you connect with our secure server which protects your credit card and personal information.
- Internet Explorer users should see the LOCK (secure) symbol when you check out.
- Firefox users should see the unbroken key symbol when you check out.
- Shortly after placing your order on-line, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order you entered on-line.
ORDERING BY TELEPHONE:
- Ordering over the internet is safe & secure and helps us to make sure we get exactly what you want, but we will be glad to take your order by phone if you prefer.
- Our internet office hours are from 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Central Time. Monday - Friday (except for major national holidays).
- Limited phone assistance is available in our brick & mortar store that is open 7 days a week.
- Call us at 1-800-952-2251.
- Our fax number is 1-870-777-3768.